Telecommunications Telemarketing Executive
Simplicity Group are a dynamic and expanding, specialist communications solutions company providing Fleet and Telecom products into the B2B market. Strong company culture is at the forefront of the business of which we have set our foundations over the last 10 + years always looking to develop our team to achive their own targets. Simplicity hold key supplier relationships with leading brands such as Webfleet Solutions (Owned by Bridgestone & Formerly named TomTom Telematics) & Gamma Telecom our key and core Telecom wholesale partnership offering a range of services from Hosted VoIP, Business Mobiles, Network Cabling, support of voice and data products, telematics and vehicle CCTV solutions across the UK and Ireland.
- Job Title: Telecommunications Telemarketing Executive
- Type: Full-Time
- Working Hours: Mon-Fri 08:30-17:00
- Salary: £16K- £18Kper annum
- Location: Belfast
The purpose of this role is to build a pipeline of prospects to cross sell our Telecom product portfolio. We engage with our prospects via a variety of methods to setup meetings both virtual & Face to Face for our Business Development Managers to demonstrate the company’s products and service.
- New Business Acquisition focused role.
- Cold and warm B2B outbound calling
- Booking appointments for the Field Sales Team(s)
- Promoting a variety of products and services
- Building a pipeline of future opportunities
- Providing excellent customer service and representing the company brand positively
- Using social media positively in line with company marketing to drive new sales i.e Linkedin Activity to grow your network and post key Telecom insights)
- Comfortable maintaining high call volumes and Talktime
- Professional telephone manner
- Attention to detail
- Diary management skills
- Be motivated and show a resilience to knock backs
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be computer literate, particularly in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel.
- Drive and desire to learn new skills
- Drive to hit pre-set targets
- A fast learner with a will to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Previous telesales experience
- Previous experience of selling over the phone
- Coaching and employee development techniques to help you develop.
- A Modern office with excellent company culture
- Team Incentives, including days/afternoons out for Teambuilding
- Pension Scheme
- Tax Free Childcare Initiative
- Free tea & coffee in the office
- Regular company and team social events (including a Summer & Christmas party)
At Simplicity Group, our Culture is very important to us. Teamwork is at the core of everything that we do. Our Company has been built by investing in the best people, so this is a unique opportunity to join a high performing team who believe in developing you to be better!
To apply send your Cover Letter and CV to [email protected]