Technical Support & Provisioning Coordinator
Simplicity Group is a fast-moving telecoms industry success story. We are a dynamic and expanding, specialist telecommunications solutions company providing Telecom products into the B2B market. As part of our expansion plan, we are seeking an experienced Technical Support & Provisioning Coordinator for our Belfast Office.
We offer a range of services from Hosted VoIP, Business Mobiles, Network Cabling and support of voice and data products across the UK.
The successful candidate will be able to work well on their own and will have good customer facing communication skills. The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines is also important, as well as being flexible and forward thinking as day to day activities can regularly change.
- Advise customers regarding products/services
- Any other tasks that may occur from day to day within the department
- Continually keeping abreast of new procedures and implementing them when necessary
- Ensuring that all billing systems for products and services are correct and that customer bills are accurate for all products and services
- Ensuring that all KPI’s and SLA’s are met and exceeded where possible
- Handling general administration functions for the department e.g. filing, data input, faxing and general typing
- Inputting new customer details and maintaining existing customer details on all internal and external systemsKeeping accurate records regarding customer queries on the database
- Keeping customers and internal departments fully informed of any timeline, delivery dates, changes, queries or delays to order status
- Keeping up to date with knowledge of the company’s product / service portfolio attending regular training sessions accordingly
- Liaising with other internal departments to ensure order fulfilment with the minimum of delay
- Liaising with suppliers and customers to obtain a prompt and satisfactory solution for the customer to prevent any disputes
- Liaising with suppliers when new services / procedures have been introduced and adapting internal processes accordingly
- Placing all orders, modifies and ceases with suppliers expediently
- Pro-actively processing all orders with an aim to deliver ahead of the standard lead times
- Producing customer / management reports when required
- Progressing customer orders
- Reporting and escalating where required any errors or problems to management when necessary
- Taking and replying to provisioning queries by telephone, fax and email or letter in a prompt and professional manner
- Working within a team and keeping a pleasant working environment
Ability & Skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive and positive with a Can-Do attitude
- Effective time management and organisational skills
- Logical approach to problem solving
- Ability to work under pressure and within time constraints
- Punctual and good attendance
Experience (Preferred but not essential)
- Landline provisioning and VoIP
- Fixed and wireless networking
- WLR3, LLU, Broadband and Fibre provisioning
- Fault find networks and PSTN/ISDN lines
- System design, installation, maintenance and User Training experience
- 12 months non-retail customer service experience
- Confident using MS office packages effectively, including Word and Excel
- An assertive demeanour, but able to remain cool, calm and professional under pressure
- Passionate about delivering customer service excellence
The role is permanent and full-time within the office hours of 8:30am – 5:00pm (Mon-Fri).
In return we offer generous holidays, pension, employee appreciation days, full product and on-going training, free coffee, a modern office working environment as part of a friendly team with a real sense of camaraderie and peer support, a lively atmosphere and career progression.
Our Culture is very important to us. Teamwork is at the core of everything that we do. Our Company has been built by investing in the best people so this is a unique opportunity to join a high performing team who believe in developing you to be better!