Sales Development Representative
Simplicity Group pride themselves in being experts in Vehicle CCTV and Vehicle Telematics with a strong emphasis of providing the latest Technology across all of our products and services working with our customers to provide a unique partnership adding real value to their business.
The fleet arm of the overall Group is over 10 years and we are the only Webfleet Solutions (Owned by Bridgestone) partner in NI | ROI where we hold key partner status.
Simplicity Group are in a partner steering group for Telematics and pride ourselves on being awarded customer service company of the year 3 years running at the highly regarded and recognised Webfleet Solutions fleet awards.
With HQ in Belfast we currently employ over 50 staff and contractors across UK and Ireland with many staff having flexibility around (Working from Home on pre-agreed days)
Across the team, Simplicity Group specialise in Vehicle CCTV, Vehicle Telematics, Hosted Telephony, SIP Trunking and hold various other high-level partnerships supplying the very latest technology to a host of SME, Mid-Market and Enterprise customers.
Simplicity Group offer an extremely strong culture; with teamwork being at the fore front of our company principals along with staff development with many members of the team growing with the company over a sustained period.
- Job Title: Sales Development Representative
- Type: Full-Time
- Working Hours: Mon-Fri 08:30-17:00
- Salary: €22,000 – €24,000 Depending on Experience + Uncapped Commission
- Location: Hybrid/Dublin
The inside sales executive will work as part of the Sales Team to help drive our team’s success. You will play a vital role in providing new business leads to the sales team to reach and exceed company set targets as well as direct selling to leads giving great versatility to this exciting role. You will use your expertise to identify customer requirements, Generate Appointments for the Field Sales team, create quotations and demonstrate return on investment for Simplicity Group’s thriving Telematics & Vehicle CCTV Solutions.
In this role you will use your experience and product knowledge to pitch & demonstrate Simplicity Groups Vehicle Telematics solutions & Vehicle CCTV Solutions via Phone calls & Web demonstrations with the goal of building strong relationships with Business’s in the NI | ROI marketplace
Taking a hands on, proactive approach this role is to develop candidates direct selling and appointment setting ability in a highly successful sales environment for current success and future development in line with company values.
- Identify key prospective targets within assigned prospect Accounts from the companies CRM System (Salesforce) and implement the companies contact strategy to secure appointments with key stakeholders for the Fleet Performance Consultants.
- Maintain and develop new customer relationships
- Gaining a clear understanding of potential client’s business and how Simplicity Groups products can play a vital role for them.
- Present Simplicity Group’s solutions to key contacts through direct communication via telephone calls, emails & Web Demonstrations with the goal of securing and face to face meeting for the field sales team and/or direct selling via the telephone/ video conferencing/ Voice conferencing.
- Gain a thorough understanding of Simplicity Group’s competences and credentials, recognising vertical market priorities, industry issues, and hot topics, in addition to potential solutions.
- Provide feedback to the business on any key customer pinch points or issues relevant to our products/ services.
- Provide a consultative role in finding the right solutions to clients’ needs
- Build and manage sales pipeline, ensuring diligent and comprehensive utilisation of Salesforce to record account progress, business pipelines.
- Ensure all contact records and account plans are maintained and kept updated using Salesforce
- Ensure all productivity and performance KPI’s are met and reported on in a timely and accurate manner
- Work in close co-operation with colleagues from other cross functional teams to leverage skills and seek buy in where appropriate to maximise sales success
- Maximise revenue and margin generation achieving monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets
- Present a professional and positive image of the business at all times
- Achieve individual sales target and seek for over performance
- Self-Motivated and Strong Attention to Detail
- Track record in achieving targets and meeting KPI’s
- Strong Verbal, written and Presentation skills
- Computer Literate and experienced in the use of Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word.
- Experience in an Internal Sales| Telesales |Telemarking role, making targeted calls selling a product or service.
- Previous solution selling experience
- Coaching and employee development techniques to help you develop.
- A Modern office with excellent company culture
- Team Incentives, including days/afternoons out for Teambuilding
- Pension Scheme
- Tax Free Childcare Initiative
- Free tea & coffee in the office
- Regular company and team social events (including a Summer & Christmas party)
At Simplicity Group, our Culture is very important to us. Teamwork is at the core of everything that we do. Our Company has been built by investing in the best people, so this is a unique opportunity to join a high performing team who believe in developing you to be better!
To apply send your Cover Letter and CV to [email protected]