Simplicity Group is an award winning, dynamic and expanding, specialist communications solutions company providing Fleet and Telecom products into the B2B market. As part of our rapid expansion, we are seeking an Accounts Administrator to work within our Belfast office reporting to the Group Finance Manager.
We offer a range of services from Hosted VoIP, Business Mobiles, Network Cabling, support of voice and data products, telematics and vehicle CCTV solutions across the UK and Ireland.
Main Job Purpose
- Work closely with the Sales and Operations Teams in order to invoice customers accurately in accordance to customer orders and stock fulfilment.
- Assisting with month end reports for financial reporting.
- To provide support in the form of telephone and email with customers.
The responsibilities of the Accounts Administrator will include but not be limited to:
- Complete regular checks on customers invoices.
- Credit control.
- Provide a high level of support to other team members.
- To maintain a high degree of customer service for all queries and adhere to all service management principles.
- Workflow tasks set by the Group Finance Manager and meeting timed deadlines accordingly.
- Dealing with ad-hoc requests and showing the ability to plan the delivery with minimal disruption to your work.
- General office administrative duties.
- Ability to interpret written and spoken requirements.
- Flexible attitude, ability to perform under pressure.
- Ability to work well within a team.
- Able to follow procedures.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- A good technical aptitude.
- Willing and quick to learn.
- PC literate and able to use basic Microsoft Office packages.
- Hard working with a positive attitude.
- Excellent communication skills, enthusiastic and a professional telephone manner.
- Maths and English at GCSE level or equivalent.
- Previous experience within an office environment.
Desirable but not essential:
- Previous experience using Xero or an alternative accounting software.
- Previous experience using Salesforce or an alternative CRM software.
The role is permanent and full-time within the office hours of 8:30am – 5:00pm (Mon-Fri).
In return we offer generous holidays, free tea and coffee, free parking, employee appreciation days, full product and on-going training, a modern office working environment as part of a friendly team with a real sense of camaraderie and peer support, a lively atmosphere and career progression.
At Simplicity Group, our Culture is very important to us. Teamwork is at the core of everything that we do. Our Company has been built by investing in the best people, so this is a unique opportunity to join a high performing team who believe in developing you to be better!