Business Development Manager
Simplicity Group is a fast-moving telecoms industry success story. We are a dynamic and expanding, specialist telecommunications solutions company providing Telecoms products into the B2B market. As part of our expansion plan, we are seeking a Business Development Manager to be trained at our Belfast Head office for the Northern Ireland Market.
We offer a range of services from Hosted VoIP, Business Mobiles, Network Cabling and support of voice and data products across the UK.
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role (2+ Years)
- Proven sales track record
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Proficiency in English
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
- Strong adaptability to work both in the team environment and independently
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical skills to understand customers’ requirements and provide a practical solution.
- Ambition and able to use initiative
- Experience with SIP and Hosted Telephony
- Experience with Fixed Line, Broadband, ADSL, FTTC, FTTP, Ethernet, EFM.
- Experience with Gamma Product Portfolio
- Experience with Working with Business Leasing products and/or Suppliers.
- Working with our Experienced Telesales Team who Book the majority of New Business Opportunities however the Candidate is expected to have the ability to source some of their own New Business Opportunities.
- Acquiring new business
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Identifying opportunities for cross-selling and up-selling solutions;
- Prepare Sales Contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Working to and exceeding KPI’s and Targets set by the company
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Provide Leads and Referrals to the Experienced Telesales team
We offer free parking, generous holidays, employee appreciation days, full product and on-going training, a modern office working environment as part of a friendly team with a real sense of camaraderie and peer support, a lively atmosphere and career progression.
Other Benefits: TomTom Sat Nav, Laptop, Mobile, Car Allowance, Fuel Card
Reporting to: Sales Director
Job Type: Full-time Permanent
At Simplicity Group, our Culture is very important to us. Teamwork is at the core of everything that we do. Our Company has been built by investing in the best people so this is a unique opportunity to join a high performing team who believe in developing you to be better!